How to apply
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for a grant. Read the Eligibility Checklist.
- Check the Application Guidelines for information on how to apply.
- Submit your EOI (Expression of Interest) by the due date.
- Selected EOIs will then be invited to submit a full application.
- There are two grant rounds each year:
February Grant Round
Opens 1 December / Closes 5 February
The link to the online EOI form will be available from 1 December 2021.
July Grant Round
Opens 8 July / Closes 31 July
Applications for the July 2021 grant round are now closed.
Please note, commencing with the July 2021 grant round we have introduced a 2-stage EOI (Expression of Interest) approach. Learn more about why we made this change.
Timeline for the July 2021 grant round
- 8 July: Grant round opens. Applicants will be able to submit their EOI through our online grants portal.
- 31 July: Closing date for submission of EOI form.
- 7 September: Successful EOIs will be contacted and invited to submit their full application.
- 30 September: Closing date for submission of full application form.
- 17 November: Applicants will be notified whether they are successful or unsuccessful.
- 26 November: Successful applicants/grantees should submit their grant acceptance form by this date.
- 6 December: Grant payments are made to grantees.
Do you need assistance with your application?
If you are unsure about whether your program meets the criteria, or if you are having problems completing the application, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Foundation Manager Judy Christie
Sisters of Charity Foundation
Phone: 02 9367 1211
All information provided will be treated as confidential.