These guidelines have been developed to assist organisations and or individuals in the development of an application for a grant. If you are unsure if your organisation or project is eligible for funding from the Sisters of Charity Foundation please contact the Foundation before beginning your application.
- Applications must be made online here.
- All sections of the application form must be completed.
- Demonstrate a well-defined project with clear goals, objectives and measurable outcomes, and explain how they will be evaluated.
- Explain how the need for the project was established.
- Provide a specific timeline for implementation.
- Indicate who is expected to benefit or is benefiting most from the program and how it will impact on the wider community.
- Explain how this program is in keeping with the mission of the Sisters of Charity.
- Describe the background and qualifications of the applicant organisation to implement the program and provide ongoing management of the program. Evidence of sound financial management is required.
- If the program relates to building or premises please give details of ownership, leasing arrangements and the applicant’s role in the management structure.
- Provide important budget details including:
- A breakdown of how the grant will be used.
- If the grant is not funding the whole program, indicate the source and status of supplementary funding.
- If the program is ongoing, indicate how it will be sustained at the end of the funding period.
- Ensure all required attachments listed on the Application Form are attached with your application, in accordance with the tax status of your organisation and the specifics of your program.
Ensure your application is submitted by the due time and date. Please note, the next grant round will close on 17 September 2020.